Avan Market is available 24/7.
You can exchange your skins for money or cryptocurrency is easy enough. Visit the «How does it work?» page, which describes the entire exchange process step by step.
The prices on our site are formed from the average market requests from SteamAnalyst, popular items are evaluated more expensive than non-popular (such as Stattrak, Corrupted, Inscribed, Cursed, and others).
Payment takes from 3 to 10 minutes.
In rare cases due to technical glitches may be delayed, please contact the chat on the site for a bonus!
«Check Overpricing» prevents the risk of an incorrectly generated price. Before accepting a trade, you will know the final value of your inventory without any further changes in value.
In order to use this function, you need to click on the «Check Overpricing» button before accepting a trade.
Then you will see a window with a unique transaction code, which you will need to send to the chat and after the employee's response, click to confirm.
Payments to Bitcoin, Ethereum are made at the current rate at https://www.bitfinex.com/
1. Click to «I have a Price Offer link», below than offer amount.
2. In the window that appears, enter the amount you want to receive, click «Save», fill in the details for the payment, and click «Exchange» (mandatory!!!), but you do not need to confirm in the mobile application trade at this stage.
3. wait for a response within 5 minutes, the information about the confirmation of your price or rejection will appear on the top of the site, in the header.
4. If the price is confirmed, complete the transaction.
5. If the price is not confirmed - contact the chat room on the website to discuss the price.
In manual mode, our service started back in 2013, when the CS:GO skins market was just beginning to form and Steam Trading Platform was adding CS:GO items to the listing, during the existence of our service:
local cyber championships, we collaborated and integrated our product together with the opinion leaders of the cyber sports industry (Zeus/sHurzg/Semchenko/Vjlink, Yuri Khovansky and many others), but most importantly - we have thousands of reviews on the thematic platforms, which you can find in the Reviews section.
This error is directly due to Steam, Steam does not respond to requests from the bot (most likely with the servers Steam had a problem, try to create a deal in 5-10 minutes).
Proxy server error when connecting to Steam. Contact a consultant and he will restart the servers.
This error often occurs when our bot is offline. Contact a consultant and he will reload the bot.
You may have a trade ban.
Your Steam profile is probably closed (Private). Our bot can not send him offers, or has recently been private, the solution to this problem: Re-enter from another browser, or clear cookies (before opening a profile),then update the trades offer link on the site.
Unfortunately, but our bot is banned. Notify our operator about this.
For wholesale sales, individual conditions on the percentage of buying and support around the clock, contact us.
Selling items using the «mafile» method is the sale of items and their transfer to our bot from the victim's account, which was accessed through spoofed links, stolen data or files necessary to log into the victim's account.
In case of suspicion of selling items using the "mafile" phishing method, the administration has the right to require verification to establish ownership of the account.
To pass the verification you must:
1. Make a screenshot showing the mail specified in the sender's account settings.
2. Upload it to imgur.com or prnt.sc and send it together with the transaction code to the email [email protected]
3. To write to the operator in a chat. If you upload photos to third-party services or attach a screenshot to the letter, verification will not be considered. This measure is forced. We apologize for the inconvenience!